1. Talker’s block – By Seth Godin – http://goo.gl/i7YM4 – Very good cure for writer’s block!
2. I Pay for Things You Get for Free – By Paul Michael – Wise Bread – http://goo.gl/rFi8N
3. Write Yourself into Your Characters – By Eric Kuentz – Fuel Your Writing – http://goo.gl/AY67B
4. Smoke In The Bottle By Jim Dingilian – By E-Junkie.info – http://goo.gl/vPMeG – Amazing! How does he do this so masterfully?
5. The Verbing of the English Language – By Mark Nichol – http://goo.gl/agwPt – Promote or eschew neologisms? I find some add zest to writing.
6. How to Survive Your First Launch – By James of Men With Pens – http://goo.gl/7QtTC – Preparedness! Having launched, I know all these points happen despite thinking you are ready.
“A great deal of talent is lost to the world for want of a little courage.” – Sidney Smith
Writing Contest – William Van Dyke Short Story Prize – Ruminate Magazine – Deadline Oct. 15, 2011 – http://goo.gl/AYiCI
The Dragon’s Path (The Dagger and the Coin) – By author Daniel Abraham – Science Fiction and Fantasy Novel