1. Gorgeous South African Home Sits Amid the Treetops – By Lori Zimmer – http://goo.gl/aKn1U – Beautiful home!
2. 100% Design’s Best Green Exhibits at the London Design Festival – By Helen Morgan – http://goo.gl/neKq9 – Awesome designs! Love the rhino chair.
3. Keira Knightly Eyed for a Twist on Romeo and Juliet – By Claude Brodesser-Akner – http://goo.gl/53YkB – That is certainly every author’s dream. Wow! Hats off to Rebecca Serie.
4. Looking for new ideas? It’s time to moodle. By Christopher Foster – The Happy Seeker – http://goo.gl/r7sFZ
5. Editing clips: abbreviations, acronyms or words – which is correct? By Di Mace – Word Swords – http://goo.gl/K8Q07
6. Why Accountability Partners Work By Kristine Meldrum Denhom – The Urban Muse – http://goo.gl/QsFqf – Loved this idea! Motivators are always good.
“Either a writer doesn’t want to talk about his work, or he talks about it more than you want.” – Anatole Broyard
AICW (Association of Italian Canadian Writers) Contests – Any cultural affiliation – Deadline Oct. 31, 2011
Read her article in The Chronicle Herald By Jodi Delong http://thechronicleherald.ca/Books/1265050.html