I am excited to announce that The Sussex Deal is now available to buy as an eBook on Amazon.com. It costs $3.99 USD.
It can be read on multiple devices, including the Kindle, Sony eReader, Tablets, Kobo and other eBook readers. For my readers in Canada, it’s available at amazon.ca and across the pond, it can be found on amazon.co.uk, amazon.de, amazon.at, amazon.it, amazon.es, and amazon.fr.
The Sussex Deal is a suspenseful mystery thriller based in Toronto, Canada about a real estate mogul who gets drawn into a life-threatening conspiracy after purchasing the Sussex property.
For Your Information
1. Fitzhenry and Whiteside – By Victoria Strauss – Writer Beware – http://goo.gl/sSO3I
2. How to Write What People Actually Want to Read – By Mary Jaksch – Write to done – http://goo.gl/N5ctH
3. The Art of Finding Ideas – By Robert Bruce – copyblogger – http://goo.gl/tdF47
4. Rare Book Find Sheds Light on Old Australian Mystery – by Writer’s Blog – http://goo.gl/NziBk
5. POOP SCOOP Robot Keeps Streets Clean by Automatically Picking Up Dog Poo – By Andrew Michler – inhabitat – http://goo.gl/hkYq0
6. Pi Pan Pizza Dish Could Prevent Billions of Boxes from Being Discarded – By Timon Singh – inhabitat – http://goo.gl/YwaCg
7. e-Book Cover Design Awards, Sept. 2011 Part 4 – By Joel Friedlander – http://goo.gl/Bx8yt – More great-looking covers!
8. The power of visualization – By Seth Godin – http://goo.gl/YpHZC
9. Three Easy Ways to Stay Motivated – By Amy Young – Procrastinating Writers – http://goo.gl/oY1fg
Quote of the Day
“Only a person with a Best Seller mind can write Best Sellers.” – Aldous Huxley
Vassar Miller Prize in Poetry – University of North Texas Press – Deadline Nov. 15, 2011 – http://goo.gl/zs0ex