The Nitty-Gritty About . . .
1. The Nitty-Gritty About Reduplication – By Mark Nichol – Daily Writing Tips – http://goo.gl/2EvVb
2. Bad Publishing Contract Clauses – Part 1 – By Writer Beware – http://goo.gl/BtP4y
3. The forever recession (and the coming revolution) – By Seth Godin – http://goo.gl/wftvT
4. How to Find Your Writing Voice – By Heater Home – Procrastinating Writers – http://goo.gl/8O8xU
5. Universal Story and the Mythic Journey – By Plot Whisperer – http://goo.gl/ZFmz5
6. Survey: Have You Ever Read a Self-Published Book? – By Nathan Bransford – http://goo.gl/EOqt5 – As usual, another beautiful and inspirational painting!
7. EazyWallz – Amazing Personalized Wallpaper Murals for Boring Walls – By E-Junkie.info – http://goo.gl/H1fIj
8. Vote for Your Favorite House 2011 Solar Decathlon – By Bridgette Meinhold – inhabitat – http://goo.gl/pLL4K
9. China Set to Launch Its Own Space Station; Mission: Unknown By David Axe – Wired – http://goo.gl/26KGk
10. How to Get Rid of a Skunk Without Losing Your Dignity – By Ashley Watson – Wise Bread – http://goo.gl/KrPJZ
How many good habits do you practice when writing? Read about “Health and Writing” at http://alandracl.com/blog/2011/09/30/health-and-writing/
Quote of the Day
“My task…is, by the power of the written word to make you hear, to make you feel – it is, before all, to make you see. That – and no more – and it is everything.” – Joseph Conrad
Mercury Rises by Author Robert Kroese