Unautomate Your Money . . .
1. Unautomate Your Money – By Baker of Man Vs. Debt – http://goo.gl/xpaKo
2. What is Pubslush Press? By Victoria Strauss – Writer Beware – http://goo.gl/GgJTn
3. Why Not to buy at a Farmers Market – By Paul Michael – Wise Bread – http://goo.gl/02TTR
4. Readjusting Sleep Edition: The Simple Dollar Weekly Roundup – http://goo.gl/4ZhFk
5. Basics of Book Marketing for the Beginning Self-Publisher Part 3 – By Joel Friedlander – http://goo.gl/mrceJ
6. E-Books Are Easily Changeable After Publication, Is That Good Or Bad? – By Nathan Bransford – http://goo.gl/YkFiL – Interesting question!
7. What’s the sound of your voice and can it be true all the time? – By Di Mace – WordSwords – http://goo.gl/dy4Jw
8. George R.R. Martin is the Newest Author to Join the Kindle Million Club – Amazon.com – http://goo.gl/IG00n
Quote of the Day
“Most writers regard the truth as their most valuable possession, and therefore are most economical in its use.” – Mark Twain
Aura Estrada Short Story Contest – Deadline Oct. 1, 2011 – http://goo.gl/wEpRp
We Are All Weird – By Author Seth Godin – Now available at: http://goo.gl/0oXzM
“It’s about a new truth, something previously unexamined, appreciated or named. The bell curve is spreading, normal isn’t what it used to be and the age of mass is over. We’ve lived with mass all our lives, and now it’s gone. What are you going to do about it?”