Creepy Skull . . .
1. Alerts: Lobster Press and Dailey Swan Publishing – By Victoria Strauss – Writer Beware – http://goo.gl/pKVqU
2. Poet Tomas Transtromer Reacts to Winning the Nobel Prize for Literature – By Writers Blog – http://goo.gl/3bK8V
3. How to: Recycle Your E-Waste – By Daiane Pham – My Life Scoop – http://goo.gl/W5Co5
4. Creepy Skull Sculptures are Made from Grains, Herbs, and Spices – By Lori Zimmer, inhabitat – http://goo.gl/AkTyB – Creepy but imaginative and life like!
5. Should You Lend to Friends and Family? – By Maggie Wells – WiseBread – http://goo.gl/s8u65
6. Page Critique: The Importance of Staying With Your Character – By Nathan Bransford – http://goo.gl/pmajN
7. Make the Dangerous Choice to Dissent – by Umair Haque – Harvard Business Review – http://goo.gl/mIJ0q
8. 20 More Smothered Verbs Set Free – B Mark Nichol – DailyWritingTips – http://goo.gl/nlg2M – Good way to reduce word count!
9. Dina Sleiman’s Interview & Book Giveaway – By The Writers Alley – http://goo.gl/4W2RY
Quote of the Day
“The measure of artistic merit is the length to which a writer is willing to go in following his own compulsions.” – John Updike
Writing Contest – James Hearst Poetry Prize – North American Review – Deadline Oct. 31, 2011 – http://goo.gl/DXxPs
Featured Book Release