Self-Editing Checklist . . .
1. Self-Editing Checklist: Setting and Description – By Writers Alley – http://goo.gl/nHwz8
2. Top 5 Thing to Avoid Telling Editors and Agents at Conferences – By Writers Alley – http://goo.gl/cf9aP
3. Publish America and CBA: Rowling Redux – By Writer Beware – http://goo.gl/Np3ms
4. A Comprehensive Guide to the Envelope System – By Matt Bell – http://goo.gl/oWTUU
5. Reader Mailbag: Sick Child – By Trent – the Simple Dollar – http://goo.gl/0r6QM
6. These 3 Typography Websites Will Change How You Look at Type – By Joel Friedlander – http://goo.gl/tQU5v
7. Keep the Climax in Mind – by Plot Whisperer – http://goo.gl/7QxOm
8. Is Social Media Like a Party? – By Nathan Bransford – http://goo.gl/YeXXV – Love his pictures!
9. Product Of The Week: Green Lantern, World’s First Design Lamp Made From Liquid Wood – By E-Junkie.info – http://goo.gl/sbv42 – Beautiful lanterns!
10. Daily Writing Tips – By Mark Nichol – Marshal vs. Martial – http://goo.gl/NmSw4
Quote of the Day
“An essential element for good writing is a good ear: One must listen to the sound of one’s own prose.” – Barbara Tuchman
Poetry Writing Contest – Gerald Cable Book Award – Silverfish Review Press – Deadline Oct 15, 2011 – http://goo.gl/Ifgya
Full-Time Income in Part-Time Hours By Freelance food and wine writer, Gretchen Roberts – shares strategies for maximizing your income on less than 40 hours per week.